- Reside in a renovated Cooperative-owned unit with other Cooperative members
- Fixed monthly “rent” lower than area market value
- Part of the community, assist each other
- Members own & manage properties
- Move easily between Cooperative-owned units as your housing needs change
- Pay membership fees (“rent”) by the 1st of every month
- Volunteer at least four (4) service hours to assist the Cooperative or other members every month
- Attend an annual meeting of shareholders, the Membership Meeting
Becoming a Member
Becoming a member of the Cooperative requires completing our Membership Form, which is then reviewed by our Board of Directors. A background check is run on all applicants.
Each member must purchase a share in the Cooperative for $1,000.00. Membership is by unit of residence, not individual person.